Select the items to return
How it Works
Get a refund confirmation
Send it off when you can
Common Returns Questions
How do I return items?
- Shoes should be tried on, preferably on carpeted surfaces, and returned with all packing materials in their original condition.
- Enter your email above to start the returns process. Once your return is authorized, you'll receive step-by-step instructions and a prepaid shipping label via email.
- Affix the prepaid return label to your package and include the invoice so that we can identify the order.
Do you offer exchanges?
The fastest and easiest way to exchange is to re-order the size you need and return your original pair using the prepaid return label enclosed in the shoe box, along with your invoice. We will refund your account promptly once your return is received at the warehouse.
What items are returnable?
- Unworn shoes may be returned within 15 days of receipt.
What items are non-refundable?
- Used, washed, altered and/or final sale items.
- Free gifts or promotional items.
- Gift cards.
What is your holiday returns policy?
We do offer an extended return period for the holidays. All orders placed in December have until January 10th to return.
What if there is something wrong with my shoes?
We guarantee our shoes to be free of defects. Should you receive a defective pair, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if I need to return a gift?
Any other questions?
We pride ourselves on fit, and we want you to love your shoes. If you are dissatisfied for any reason please contact us at email@example.com so we can make it right.